Head of an extramural department
Kodirov Sherali Ismoilovich
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Tel: + 99890 935-35-52
Reception days: daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This section was created in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 21, 2017 No. 930 “on approval of the regulations on the organization of extramural(special extramural) and evening (shift) education in a higher educational institution” as part of TSTU from the 2018-2019 academic year called “extramural department”. In the department, students are trained in the following areas:
1. 5311500 – Geodesy, cartography and cadaster (on functions)
2. 5311600 – Mining (on types of activities)
3. 5311700 -Geology, search and exploration of mineral deposits (by type of deposits)
4. 5311900 – Preparation and launch of oil and gas fields and their operation
5. 5320200 – Engineering technology, equipment and automation of engineering production
6. 5610600-Technique and technology of service (on spheres)
7. 5313600- Machines for the processing of metals under pressure
8. 5350700- Radio electronic devices and systems (on directions)
9. 5310900 – Metrology, standardization and product quality management (on spheres)
10. 5311000- Automation and management of technological processes and production (on spheres)
11. 5330200- Informatics and Information Technologies (on spheres and areas)
12. 5310100- Energy (on spheres)
13. 5310200- Electric power industry (on spheres and directions)
The term of study in extramural education is 5 years.
For an extramural student at the beginning of the academic year (usually in November), a preliminary introduction to the 6-day educational process is conducted directly in the higher education institution, as well as a short report (in the amount established by the working curriculum), practical, laboratory and seminar classes on disciplines taught during the semester. Students are given assignments on topics and guidelines for their implementation. In the period before the training session, extramural(special extramural) training is carried out in the form of independent, including distance learning. A distance learning student is called to a higher education institution’s study session once during each semester.