Scientific journals of Tahkent State Technical University
At the Tashkent State Technical University are published 6 scientific journals.
This is a scientific and technical journal "Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University", scientific - production "The energy and resource problems," scientific and technical "Chemical technology. Control and management ", "Сomposite materials”, scientific - methodical journal "Social humanities in the educational system" and "Stars of the technology".
These magazines are published four times a year, and the scientific and technical magazine "Chemical technology. Control and management "is published 6 times. Сomposite materials”, scientific - methodical journal "Social humanities in the educational system" and "Stars of the technology".
1. "Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University" (ISSN 1684-789X) scientific and technical journal periodically is published every three months.It’s formed in 1993, the founder - TSTU.
Illuminated areas - fundamental subjects; electronics and automation, information security; energy, electrical engineering, alternative energy sources; mechanics, mechanical engineering and materials science; chemistry and chemical engineering, ecology; oil and gas business; subjects about the Earth; news. Directions are introduced in the list of VAK RUz:fundamental subjects; electronics and automation, information technology and information security; energy, electrical engineering, alternative energy sources; mechanics, mechanical engineering and materials science; chemistry and chemical engineering, ecology; oil and gas business; subjects about the Earth . The journal is intended for employees of technical professions, scientific - pedagogical workers, competitors, and specialistss working in the production of these specialties.
Volume - up to 10-12 printed pages. In the scientific journal is published the results of the executed in Tashkent State Technical University and other scientific institutions of the Republic of fundamental and practical research have a certain significance, the results of research conducted by the University together with other universities and organizations.
Editor in Chief - Dr.of Eng.Sc., Prof. Ravshan Holhodzhaevich Saydahmedov.
2. "Energy and resource problems" (ISSN 2091-5985) scientific - methodical magazine, is published every three months. It’s found in 2003, the founders - the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialised Education of Uzbekistan, Tashkent State Technical University,ГАК "Uzbekenergo", scientific and practical training center, the State Inspectorate "Uzgosenergokontrol.
Illuminated areas of specialties - power generation, combined heat and power; Alternative and recoverable energy sources, energy and resource saving issues, the training of specialists in this field.Directions are introduced in the list of VAK Uzbekistan - Power engineering, heating, alternative and recoverable energy sources and energy problems of resource conservation.
Scientific journal intended (targeted) for specialists in energy and resource saving issues in the field of oil and gas, power, coal and chemicals for professors – the teaching staff of educational institutions, a senior fellow competitors, training specialists in this field. The magazine is published scientific articles university, organizations, enterprises and scientific - research institutions whose activities are related to saving energy and resources of Uzbekistan.
Editor in Chief - Dr.of Eng.Sc., Prof. Kahramon Rakhimovich Allaev.
3. "Chemical technology. Monitoring and Control" (ISSN 1815-48-40) International scientific - technical journal is published 6 times a year.It’s founded in 2015, the founders - Tashkent State Technical University, the SJC "Uzstroymaterial" SJC "Uzkhimprom" JV "Sovplastital" State Patent Agencies of Uzbekistan.
Illuminated areas - chemical technologies, control of technological parameters, control of technological processes. Directions, are introduced in the list of HEB Uzbekistan - chemical technology, control of technological parameters, control of technological processes. The journal is published scientific and educational articles of Uzbek and foreign experts and competitors.
Editor in Chief - Dr.of Eng.Sc., Prof. Ac. of Uzbekistan . Nodirbek Rustamovich Yusupbekov.
4. "Composite materials" (ISSN 2091-5527) scientific - technical and practical journal is published every three months.It’s founded in 1999, the founder - the Committee for Coordination of Science and Technology Development under the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan, Ministry of Higher Education of Uzbekistan, TSTU, State Unitary Enterprise "Science and development " with TSTU, scientific - technical center "Composite".
Illuminated areas - Chemistry and technology of composite materials; Materials in mechanical engineering; friction in machines; Technology of silicate and non-metallic hard soluble materials ; chemistry, physics, mechanics and polymer technology industry of building materials and structures; Technology of rubber; technology paint and organic coatings; technology metal composite materials and their preparation.
Areas included in the list of HEB Uzbekistan - chemistry and technology of composite materials, materials in mechanical engineering.
This scientific, technical and practical journal is intended for scientists and researchers senior scientists - candidates and masters working in the field of creation, research and applications of composite and nano-composite materials and engineering employees of scientific - institutions, agencies and organizations. The journal is published scientific articles reflecting chemistry, physics, mechanics, technology, nano composites and composite materials technology for the production of these products, as well as the current problems in the composite materials technology.
Editor in Chief - Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan., Prof.Soibzhon Sadykovich Negmatov.
5. "Social – humanities in educational system" (ISSN 2181-7286) This scientific-methodological and scientific-methodical magazine is published one time in three months. It’s founded in 2002, the founders - Tashkent State Technical University.
Illuminated areas – philosophy, spirituality, enlightenment, philology, pedagogy and psychology, sociology, economics and management, mentor and student, criticism and review, family and law, history and heritage.
The scientific - methodological and scientific articles, newsletters and other materials professors, lecturers, senior researchers - candidates of technical and vocational education established the leading scientific - research and scientific - methodical activity in social - humanitarian direction.
Editor in Chief – Dr of Ped.Sc., Prof. Ulfat Mahkamov.
6. "Stars of Technology'' (ISSN 1682-7686) scientific journal is published periodically one time in three months. It’s founded in 2001, the founder - Tashkent State Technical University.
Illuminated areas - fundamental sciences, electronics, automation and computer technology, energy, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, geology and mining, oil and gas, industrial ecology, economics and information.
Scientific journal " Stars of Technology " is designed for the publication of scientific articles gifted students and masters, which are the result of our independence and the "National Program for Personnel Training". The magazine is published scientific articles of students of the University and other higher education institutions.
Editor in Chief - . Dr. of Eng. Sc., Prof. Karima Tuhtabaevna Narkulova.