In accordance with the decree of the State Commission for Admission to Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 25, 2017, the Tashkent State Technical University from 2017-2018 academic year as an experiment introduces distance learning with the use of distance technologies for obtaining second and subsequent education.
1. Application addressed to the rector;
2. Diploma of the state sample on higher education (original) with the application (diplomas issued after January 1, 1992 by educational institutions of foreign states, must pass nostrification);
3. Picture 6 pieces in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
4. Medical certificate form № 086-U;
5. A copy of the passport and the document related to military service;
6. Passport and document related to military service are indicated personally.
Documents from the applicants are accepted at the 204-office of the main building of the university, located at the address Tashkent, Universitety street- 2. The time of acceptance of documents from 900 to 1700.
Contact phone: 227-11-59, 246-08-32.