In accordance with laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "On the National Program of Personnel Training" and Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Measures for Further Development of the Higher Education System" of April 20, 2017 PR-2909, to improve quality of teaching and quality supervision of teaching process, and to monitor impartial assessment of effectiveness of learning process, to monitor quality of education in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 18, 2017, № 515, on the organization of State Inspection's activity.
In order to ensure the implementation of these resolutions, Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov has organized a section on supevision of education quality.
The teaching quality supervision framework has been approved. It is an integral part of quality management system of university, and its main task is to implement consistent and coordinated monitoring measures to ensure that quality of education meets requirements of state educational standards and the effectiveness of learning process at the university.
The main tasks and functions of the department:
Monitoring status indicators of quality of education and making suggestions to relevant structural subdivisions on identified problems and shortcomings;
The main tasks of the department are:
- Examination and expertise of educational programs and specialties with state educational standards (SES), qualification requirements, curricula and science programs;
- Studying the quality of the education process, the availability of educational literature and teaching materials;
- Studying, analyzing students' knowledge of SES;
- Ensure implementation of normative-legal acts aimed at improving the quality of education;
- Monitoring the quality of training;
- Organization of certification, identification of factors influencing the quality of education according to the results, submission of information to the Rector of the University and State Inspection;
- control over timely elimination of revealed shortcomings and shortcomings in the processes associated with the testing, testing the quality of education;
-Monitoring the status indicators of quality of education and making suggestions to relevant structural subdivisions on identified problems and shortcomings;
- to analyze the effectiveness of modern methods and techniques in improving the qualification of teaching staff to improve the quality of education;
-professors should analyze whether the information is relevant to the subject (s) of the disciplines, or that they have received appropriate retraining or have a scientific degree, specialization, and inform to the rector of the university;
- Monitoring the educational process, implementation of research and scientific and methodical work plans;
- to analyze the material and technical base of the educational process, make proposals on its development and improvement;
- controlling the effectiveness of the practice of education in the areas of education and specialization;
- Participate in the process of identifying and evaluating the rating of the university according to the assignment of the State Inspectorate, associated with attestation and quality of education;
- Assessment of honesty, transparency and quality of scores based on the analysis of the process of assessment of the knowledge and other tasks.