In the "Uzbek-Japanese Innovation Center for Youth" in TSTU held a constituent meeting on the creation and establishment of the primary organization of the Union of Youth of Uzbekistan.
On 12 Sep 2017 15:00 hour in room № 229 at the faculty of engineering of Geology and Mining Tashkent state technical university will held a meeting of the scientific seminar under the scientific Council single DSc.27.06.2017.T.06.01 discussion of the thesis of the applicant Toshov Javohir Burievich on the topic: «Оптимизация динамики породоразрушающих инструментов при бурении взрывных скважин на открытых горных работах», submitted for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences by specialties 04.00.10 - Geotechnology (open, underground and construction), 04.00.11 - Technology of drilling and construction of wells.
All are invited to attend.
In accordance with the decree of the State Commission for Admission to Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 25, 2017, the Tashkent State Technical University from 2017-2018 academic year as an experiment introduces distance learning with the use of distance technologies for obtaining second and subsequent education.
1. Application addressed to the rector;
2. Diploma of the state sample on higher education (original) with the application (diplomas issued after January 1, 1992 by educational institutions of foreign states, must pass nostrification);
3. Picture 6 pieces in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
4. Medical certificate form № 086-U;
5. A copy of the passport and the document related to military service;
6. Passport and document related to military service are indicated personally.
Documents from the applicants are accepted at the 204-office of the main building of the university, located at the address Tashkent, Universitety street- 2. The time of acceptance of documents from 900 to 1700.
Contact phone: 227-11-59, 246-08-32.