An applicant is to submit the following documents to the Admission Commitee:
- an application indicating the specialty, the language and form of study;
- the original copy of the document certifying the completion of secondary or secondary special education;
- medical reference in the form 086/U;
- copy of passport;
- 6 photographs of size 3,5x4,5 cm;
- 2 folders (скоросшиватель), 2 envelopes
In addition to this, the applicant must show the original copies of passport and military certificate (for male applicants) to the Admission Commitee.
The winners of International and Republic Olympiads, contests and competitions must submit the original document giving them the right to be admitted without selection.
Applicants who have done military service and have military recommendations must submit their recommendations by 15 July. No recommendations will be approved after 15 July.