Head of Department:
Reception hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday (15:00 – 17:00)
Phone:+998 71 227-19-47
About the department of research, innovation and training of scientific and pedagogical staff
Determines the order of development of research work carried out at the TSTU and the organization of postgraduate education in basic doctoral studies, doctoral studies and in the form of independent applicants, as well as the procedure for the development of work on the preparation of qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel based on the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 304 of May 22, 2017 “On measures for the further improvement of postgraduate education.”The department is organized to ensure the timely execution of decrees and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders, normative and methodological documents of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education concerning the organization of the educational and research process in TSTU.In the basic doctoral studies, doctoral studies and independent competition on a competitive basis are accepted persons with higher education who have completed the magistracy of a higher educational institution, sent to HEU, research institutes.The department is a structural unit of the university and is subordinate to the rector.
The main tasks (functions) of the department of research, innovation and the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel:
- increasing the scientific potential of TSTU in order to further develop the scientific progress of the Republic by organizing research projects in priority areas of economics and training PhDs and Doctors of Science (DSc);
- coordination of research work carried out by professors and teachers of university departments in the second half of the working day and control of the correct management of their working documentation;- during the year, works together with deans of faculties, heads of departments, leading teachers, teachers and young teachers in order to actively participate in competitions of fundamental, scientific, practical and innovative projects;
- the development of plans for admission to the basic doctoral studies, doctoral studies and independent candidates on the basis of an order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education;
- ensuring the compliance of the dissertation topics of basic doctoral candidates, doctoral candidates and independent candidates to the directions of fundamental and practical, innovative and scientific projects carried out under an economic agreement in priority areas of the republic’s economy;
- ensuring timely certification of basic doctoral candidates, doctoral candidates and independent candidates according to the annual plan;- assistance to professors, basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent candidates in conducting research and putting their results into practice;
- organization of scientific seminars and training for basic doctoral students, doctoral candidates and independent candidates;
- the organization on a planned basis of training sessions on subjects in which qualifying exams are held for doctoral students, doctoral students and independent candidates for TSTU;
- providing the necessary conditions for young scientists to access normative documents on projected scientific developments and computer programs;
- organization of internship and (or) business trip of young scientists to leading foreign higher educational institutions, research centers and manufacturing enterprises.