Head of Department
Suyarov Abdumumin Mikhliyevich
Candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, associate professor
Mode of operation: from 9-00 to 17-00
Reception: Monday ,Wednesday ,Friday from 15-00 to 16-00.
Phone: +998 71 246-88-08
About the department of internal control and monitoring:
1. The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring of the Tashkent State Technical University was established to implement the tasks specified in the National Training Program, the implementation of decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, regulatory documents and guidelines of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, to organize and analyze timely implementation of internal teams, resolutions and directives at the university.
2. The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, “On the National Training Program”, decrees, orders and decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, government decrees, decrees and orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
3. The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring monitors the implementation of the National Training Program at the university, as well as educational, spiritual, research and academic disciplines, training and retraining of personnel, departments and other divisions, supervises the implementation of decisions taken by the Ministry and university, as well as regulatory documents in the field of education.
Functions of the internal control and monitoring department
- The department of internal control and monitoring conducts activities on the basis of the “RULES of the department of internal control and monitoring” of Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov .
- The department of internal control and monitoring examines the state of educational and methodological, scientific and methodological, scientific, organizational, methodical and spiritual and educational work of the departments in each academic year and informs them about the results of the audit at scientific meetings of the university, faculty and at the meetings of the administration. Measures will be taken to prevent identified deficiencies, and their implementation will be monitored.
- The department of internal control and monitoring focuses not only on the department, but also on the activities of university departments, labor discipline.
- The IC and M department annually examines the views of each student on the educational process using questionnaires approved by the research council.
- Also, annual certification of professors and teachers is carried out on the basis of the results of each year and on the basis of a test questionnaire approved by the scientific council of the university. According to the results of certification, the teaching staff engaged in teaching and methodological, scientific and methodological, research, organizational and methodological, and spiritual and educational work are allowed to teach in the next academic year.
History of internal control and monitoring.
This department began its work in 1995. Section “Quality control of the educational process.” The head of the department is Professor Rashidov Yuldoshan, a 1st grade worker Adilova Said.
Since August 29, 2001, the department has been named as “Internal Control and Monitoring”.