Foreign citizens (entrants) must apply for admission to Tashkent State Technical University from June 20 to July 20, copies of documents.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Application form (download).
- Copy of national and international passport.
- Copy of education certificate: (certificate or diploma).
4. A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for a master’s degree program, and a secondary or tertiary special education degree is required to apply for a bachelor’s degree program.
5. Picture 3,5×4,5 (6 pieces): electronic version.
Copies of the completed application form and other necessary documents must be sent to the address of Tashkent State Technical University email@example.com.
Foreign citizens (applicants) are admitted to the Tashkent State Technical University only on the basis of an interview.
The interview will be held between August 2-25.
An admission agreement will be signed with the citizens (applicants) who have successfully passed the interview.
Tashkent State Technical University will provide visa assistance to foreign citizens (applicants) who have successfully passed the interview.
Tashkent State Technical University will announce the cost of tuition fee for International students in the 2020/2021 academic year after the cost of tuition fee per student will be approved . In the past 2019/2020 academic year, a contract fee for International students was 26 times the minimum wage in full-time education and 20 times the minimum wage in part-time education.
Minimum wage is 679 330 sum.
For more Information contact :
The head of the International Department of TSTU
Tel.: +998 71 246 47 25