RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS AND DETAIL OF THE MAC
Chief of the department
Hasanov Saidamin Magrupovich
The candidate of technical sciences, professor
Phone +998 71 229-26-01 +998 93553-16-84
Monday – 1400-1600
Wednesda – 900-1100
Saturdaya – 900-1100
History of the department:
The department of “Resistance of materials and machine parts” was formed on the basis of the departments “Resistance of materials” and “Detail of the machines”. The subjects “Resistance of materials”, “Detail of the machines” and “Applied mechanics”, are taught students of the university. The department of “Resistance of materials” started its activities in 1920 in Turkistan state university. The chair has its laboratory since it was organized. There are scientists who became a famous with their scientific works in this chair. One of them is M.T.Urozboyev academician of Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. State reward and Republican award named after Biruni were given for his book named “Mechanics of materials” which has 2 chapters. The chair was ruled by Professor C.M.Sukhanov(till 1950), ass. professor N.A Karimov(1950-1968), ass. professor N.X.Syunishaliyev(1969-1975), N.T.Tursunov(1975-1980). After 1980 F.X.Kholmatov, ass. professor O.Y.Jumaniyozov, professor S.Z.Gulomitdinov, professor A.Karimov works a head of the chair. In 2016-2017 years. department “Resistance of materials” was headed by c.t.s. Makhmudova N.Kh. Nowadays 3 scientific works are doing in this chair. These scientific works are controlled by ass. professor N.X.Makhmudova, professor S.M. Hasanov and ass. prof. N.B.Baratov. Book of S.M. Hasanov named “ Solving problems of mechanics of materials” was the best manual book of the year in 2014. These days talented students are working also with professors in the chair.In last three years students of the chair 2 times took a 1st place and 1 time took a second place in Republican Olympiad on “Resistance of materials” and they were awarded by Ministry of higher and secondary education of Uzbekistan.The department “Detail of the machines” being one of the most oldest, was founded under Turkistan State University in 1920 by well- known figure of science and technology in UzSSSR, professor A.I.Ivanov. In the same year began its activity the department of “Applied mechanics” under the leadership of professor H.T. Ketov. In 1929 in САХИПИ both departments were joined and have formed united department and transferred to “Details of the machines”, which managed by professor A.I.Ivanov. In 1931 the department transferred to САЭМИ, then to САЭИ, and from 1934 to САИИ. Up to 1934 the department consisted of: one assistant professor, one laboratory assistant and a cabinet. From 1933 in the department worked the assistant professor I.H.Minc, from 1947-a senior teacher V.V.Gricenko, in 1946-1969 ass.prof. A.F.Torgovicky. Before 1950 department of “Details of the machines and applied mechanics” was managed by well-know figure of the science and technology of UzSSSR, prof. A.I.Ivanov. In 1956 the department was renamed to “Theorics of mechanism, mashines and details of the mashines”. It was managed by: in 1950-1952 s – ass.prof. S.A.Alexandrov, in 1962-1965 s -N.S.Munster. In 1965 the department was divided into departments “The theory of mechanism and mashines” – managed by ass.prof. N.S.Munster and “Details of the machines” managed by ass.prof. I.Suleymanov. At that time 13 persons worked in the department “Details of the machines”: two assistant professors, five senior teachers, four assistants and two persons of scholastic-auxiliary personnel. Within 1965-1978 years the department was held by professor I.Suleymanov, in 1978 as a manager was elected ass.prof. A.M.Kaplanov. In the department professor I.Suleymanov, candidates of the science ass.prof. I.H.Minc, P.Y.Saruhanov, senior teacher V.V.Gricenko worked for a long time. After 60th years here worked the candidates of the sciences, assistant professor A.M.Kaplanov, A.F.Sheglov, candidates of the science, senior teacher: V.I.Kovalevskiy, S.Kasimhodjaev, V.A. Elkond, S.U.Musaev, R.A.Muratova and others. A great attention was payed to the improvement of the scholastic paces. The cabinet of programmed management, cinema-hall with corresponding equipment and educating films, two cabinets for course designing were also arranged The department served all faculties of the institute (except architectural). By teachers were held lessons “Details of the machines”, “Lifting-transport mashines”, ”Culculation and montage mechanism”, “Applied mechanics”. Big attention was paid by department to research functioning prof. I.Suleymanov in 1975 is released textbook “Detail of the machines” for student high scholastic, volume 19 printed sheets. The member of the department are published methodical allowances on course “Detail of the machines”. Film was created on scenary I.S.Suleymanova about use of agricultural waste in machine building. The main research subject of the department was “Study of the possibilities of the using new material in machine building”. This subject studied by with 12 employees of the department. Main research subject, which managed I.S.Suleymanov, consisted of three sections:
- The study of the possibility of the using component cog-wheel with springy plastic element;
- The study of the possibility of the use of plastic cog-wheels in rotary machine;
- The study of the possibility of the using tree plastic on base cotton plant, campfires kenaf and rice shavings in detail of the machines. The specified subjects were developed in commonwealth with ГОСНИИМАШ; the plant “Ташсельмаш” and “Ташкенткабель”.
As a result of performing the research work on given problem are created new materials on base of the use agricultural waste. Introduction result study data gives the enormous economic effect. Creation component cog-wheel allowed to reduce the noise in transmission and gives spare of high-priced metal. In that years by department was winnowed subject for amount of 50 000 rub., as well as agreement on commonwealth with Institute mashine study АН УзСССР on subject “Study component of cog-wheel”, with “Ташсельмаш” – on subject “Study tree plastic on base cotton plant, rice shavings and campfires kenaf in detail machines cleaning cotton”. In 1965-1978 s have defended their candidate’s thesises A.M. Kaplanov, V.T. Kovalevskiy, A.F. Scheglov, D. Batyrmuhamedov, S. Kasymhodzhaev, F.I. Derezhnoy and others. To research functioning were attracted students of senior courses. The teachers took also active participation in upbringing functioning amongst students. Subsequently, the department ass.prof. R.A. Gafurov, professor A.M. Kaplanov and department was named after I.Suleymanova. In 1996 department was joined to department “Bases of the designing the machines”. In 2000 by prof. Sh.A. Shaabidova, department was newly restored as department “Machining and detail of the machines” named after I.Suleymanova. In 2001-2002 department held by ass.prof. K.A. Martirosov. The august 26 2002 according to order of the rector TashSTU 3/901 departments “Theoretical mechanics” and “Machining and detail of the machines” are united in department “Theoretical mechanics and detail of the machines” named after I.Suleymanova. In 2002-2006 s department managed by prof. Sh.A. Shaabidov, with 2006 y -prof. K.A. Karimov. With renamings of the department on “Technology and technology of the service and detail of the machines” since october 2007 began to manage prof. A. Irgashev. On order of the rector TashSTU department “Detail of the machines was formed. From august 21, 2010. “The technology and technology of the service” by I.Suleymanova, was head by ass.prof. M.M. Kurganbekov. In february 2012 organized department “Detail of the machines”. In 2013 department was held by c.t.s. K.K.Mirzayev.On order of the rector TashSTU 01/9-05-33 from february 2, 2015 on the base of the department “Detail of the machines” and “Resistance material and mechanics” was formed department “Mechanisms and detail of the machines”, managing which, was nominated by c.t.s. K.K.Mirzayev.Since june 2016 department “Design principles of machines” was formed on order of the rector TashSTU, managing which, was nominated by c.t.s. K.K.Mirzayev.In 2017, a change in the structure of the university was introduced and the department was again restored as the department “Resistance of materials and detail of the machines “, the head of which was appointed c.t.s., professor S. Khasanov.On the orders of the rector of the Tashkent State Technical University No. 03 / 9-402 of September 10, 2018, the head of the department “Resistance of materials and detail of the machines ” was appointed c.t.s., ass.prof. Mirzaev K.K.
The international relationship of the department:
- – Technological institute Kumo (Korea);
- – University Gebze (Turkey);
- – Machine-building institute (Russia);
- – MSТUU (Russia);
- – Sankt-petersburg pollytechnical institute (Russia);
- – Livovsk pollytechnical institute (Ukraine);
- – Kaunass technological institute (Lithuania);
- – Rizhsk technological institute (Latvia);
- – Toliyatty technological institute (Russia);
- – Harkov pollytechnical institute (Ukraine);
- – Kazakhstan Mechanics mashines institute;
- – Institute of Mechanics and Seismic Resistance of Structures of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- – Research institute to mechanizations and electrifications of the agriculture of Uzbekistan;
- – Tashkent textile and light industry institute;
- – Tashkent Institute for Design, Construction and Operation of Highways;
- – Tashkent irrigation and land reclamations institute;
- – Tashkent chemist-technological institute.
Teaching staff of the department:
- Shaabidov Sh.A. – Doctor of technical sciences, professor;
- Xasanov S.M. – Candidate of technical sciences, professor;
- Martirosov K.A. – Candidate of technical sciences, assistant professor;
- Baratov N.B. – Candidate of technical sciences, assistant professor;
- Maxmudova N.X. – Candidate of technical sciences, assistant professor;
- Turaxodjaev P.S. – Senior Lecturer;
- Maksudova N.A. – Senior Lecturer;
- Axmedjaev Yu.A. – Senior Lecturer;
- Yakubov A.A. – Senior Lecturer;
- Xudoynazarov D.X. – assistant;
- Yusupov D.B. – assistant;
- Mamasobirov U.M. – assistant;
- Irgashev B.A. – assistant.
The scientific works of the department:
The department conducts research work in the following areas:
- Development of the equipment for technical processing seeds of plants for different purposes and motivation of the leading indexes. The industrial copy of the equipment on given technologies is made and passed the test. Defend one tesis and received one patent (the scientific supervisor – d.t.s., professor Shaabidov Sh.A.).
- Study tribotechnical quality of multifunctional oils on base of goodrone vegetable oils. In given direction was defended one doctoral, one candidate’s thesis. Scientific work is broadly used in production and is reached cost-performance more than 20 mln. sums. Were written 3 monographs, more than 50 scientific articles and received 2 author’s certificates. In relationship with countries: Germany, Ukraine, Chech, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Canada, data works were implemented in life under the leader ship of d.t.s., prof. Shaabidov Sh.A.
- Creation and using the technological methods at estimation of capacity to work of the details of the machines on criterion wear stability and corrosion stability (the scientific supervisor – d.t.s., prof. Shaabidov Sh.A.).
- Increase the strength of materials and tools used in engineering, using a magnetic field. (the scientific supervisor – prof. S. Khasanov).
- Study and synthesis of kinematics of cyclic mechanisms. (the scientific supervisor – ass.prof. Baratov N.B.).
- Improving the performance of the separating fiber machine from the cotton seeds and increasing the strength of the material with the help of polymeric quaternary salts. (the scientific supervisor – ass.prof. Mahmudova N. Kh.).
Technical developments created on the basis of the scientific studies
The device on splash of high vicose material (UVD-12M, UVD-1,5M) (the authors: academician AS Ukrain V.E.Shestopalov, prof. Shaabidov Sh.A.)
Texnikaviy va donli ekinlar urug‘iga ekishdan oldin yuqori kuchlanishli elektromagnit maydonda ishlov berish qurilmasi (mualliflar: prof. Sh.A.Shoobidov, dots. S.D. Isamuhamedov, t.f.n. U.S. Isamuhamedov).
Scholastic-methodical work held by the department.
On the part of the teaching staff of the department “Resistance of materials and detail of the machines”, more than 60 textbooks, lecture notes, teaching aids for experimental and practical works, manuals for computational and graphic works, guidance for the execution of coursework and graduation papers, tests and questionnaires to perform ongoing, intermediate and final test work. In process of the education new information and ped. technologies, ECM are used. Broadly teacher are introduced in scholastic process the most latest pedagogical developments such as, “Brain attack”, “Network” (klaster). The improvement technical suply departments, use the scientific achievements in practical occupation and lecture is a vital by problem. The gifted students take part in scientific work, emerge with report on scientific conference, and results have something published in scientific journal of the Republic. At the following years prof-teaching staff of the department was created several monographs, ensemble textbook and allowance, methodical allowance for performing the practical laboratory work, is typed more than 50 scientific articles. The big amount of this material was placed “Ziyonet” in electronic version.
The professor of the department Shaabidov Sh.A. is an academician to international academy of the sciences of Ecologiy and safety of the person, as well as prof. Shaabidov Sh.A. and doc. K.A.Martirosov, are “Honourable professor” of Technical university of Toliyatti of Russian Federation.
- Шаабидов Ш.А., Мартиросов К.А. и др. Управление технологической наследственностью при изготовлении нежестких валов. Монография. -Ташкент. 2010 г. – 200 b.
- Шообидов Ш.А., Иргашев А., Мирзаев Қ.Қ. Повышение эксплуатационных свойств поверхностных слоев деталей машин. EXTREMUM PRESS. 2012 г.
- Мартиросов К.А. и др. Совершенствование приводов машин специфических условий эксплуатации. ООО “Издательский Дом-Юг”. г.Краснодор. 2012 г.
- Мартиросов К.А. и др. Статическая нагруженность составных зубчатых муфт и колес с упругим элементом. ООО “Издательский Дом-Юг”. 2013 г.
- Мартиросов К.А. и др. Основы научных исследований в технике. ООО “Издательский Дом-Юг”. 2014 г.
- Иргашев А., Мирзаев Қ.Қ., Иргашев Б.А. Повышение износостойкости зубчатых передач. Ташкент, ТашГТУ. 2015 г.
- Шообидов Ш. А., Мусаев С. У. Юритмалар. Тасмали ва занжирли узатмаларни лойиҳалаш. –Тошкент: 2000. -82 б.
- Шообидов Ш.А. Машина деталлари. Ўқув қўлланма. –Тошкент: 2004. -120 б.
- Шообидов Ш. А., Мусаев С. У. Тишли ва червякли узатмаларни лойиҳалаш. –Тошкент: 2005. -80 б.
- Shoobidov Sh. A., Musayev S.O‘. Ko‘tarish, transport mashinalari. –T.: «SHARQ», 2007. -192 b.
- Shoobidov Sh.A. Mashina dеtallari: Tеxnika oliy o‘quv yurtlari uchun darslik. – Toshkеnt: “O‘zbekiston ensiklopediyasi”, 2014. – 444
- Kurganbekov M.M., Moydinov A. Mashina dеtallari: O‘quv qo‘llanma. I va II qismlar. Toshkеnt: “O‘zbekiston ensiklopediyasi”, 2014. – 384 b.
- Xasanov S.M. Materiallar qarshiligidan masalalar yechish.-T.:”O‘zbekiston milliy ensiklopidiyasi” Davlat ilmiy nashriyoti, 2014.-332.
- Nabiev A., Xasanov S. Materiallar qarshiligi. Oliy o‘quv yurtlari uchun o‘quv qo‘llanma. -T.: Fan va texnologiya. 2005. -420 b.
Educational laboratories of the department
The department has 4 training laboratories, which is equipped with laboratory equipment brought from Germany.