DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER MATHEMATICS
Head of the department
Pirmatov Shamshod Turgunboyevich
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Phone: +998 71 246-42-62
Email address: email@example.com
History of the department:
In 1920, the Central Asian State University was opened in Tashkent. At the technical faculty a department was created, “Higher Mathematics” was headed by Ya.Ya. Bilitin.
In 1929, the Technical Department separated from the University and the Technical Institute was established on its basis.
The following professors were in charge of the department “Higher mathematics” of this institute:
- 1929-1963. Prof. Toporshin D.S.
- 1963-1968. Prof. Antonovsky M.Ya.
- 1968-1972. Prof. Uzokov Yu.K.
- 1972-1974. Prof. Latipov H.R.
Since 1974. Departments “Higher Mathematics” was 3. These chairs were in charge of: Latipov HR; Soatov E .; Rakhimov D.G.
In 1976, at the “AircraftBuilding” faculty of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute under the guidance of Professor F.B. Badalova was founded by the Department of Higher and Applied Mathematics. She became the fourth department of Higher Mathematics at the Institute.
Since 1995, in connection with the allocation of three faculties from the university to individual institutes. The chairs “Higher Mathematics” became 2, and they were called “Higher Mathematics -1” and “Higher Mathematics – 2”. The head of the department “Higher Mathematics – 1” was Latipov Kh.R., heads of the department “Higher Mathematics – 2” were: from 1993-2004. Prof. Nosirov FU, 2004-2005g. Associate Professor Yusupov A.
In 2005, in connection with the reorganization of the TechnicalUniversity, these departments merged and began to be called the Department of “Higher Mathematics”. In charge of this department from 2005 to 2012 was associate professor Kayumov E.K.
In 2008, in connection with the reorganization of the Aviation Institute, the Higher Mathematics Department of the Aviation Institute was transferred to the TashkentStateTechnicalUniversity and renamed the Department of Higher Mathematics and Mechanics. The department was headed by A.B. Akhmedov. Thus, two independent departments were formed at the TechnicalUniversity: the Chair “Higher Mathematics” and the Department “Higher Mathematics and Mechanics”.
Since February 2012, the head of the department “Higher Mathematics” was appointed Sh.T. Pirmatov.
In August 2016, these chairs joined in the department of “Higher Mathematics”. The head of the department “Higher Mathematics” was elected Sh.T. Pirmatov
At the moment there are 2 professors, 13 assistant professors and 19 teachers working at the department.
From the moment the department was created, the professors worked there; Kotov Kh.F., Zakharov IG, Korevitsky L.K. Kori-Niyozi., Markushevich AI Nazarov NN, Efimov EN, Smogorzhevsky AS, Zmorovich VA, Associate Professors: Domestic Work AG, Slivinsky VF, Akbarhuzhaev NA, Orifkhonova MA and others.
From 1963 to 1968 at the department there was a postgraduate study, where more than 20 candidates were trained and defended their Ph.D.
At various times the following senior lecturers worked at the department:
Islamova Kh., Alimova M., Shokhaydarova N., Rakhmonov U., Soliev EA, Khusanov Zh.Kh., Abdullaev K., Rakhimova N., Mirmaksidova M., Nazarova M., Fedorov A., Temirbekov A. ., Ergashev S., Rakhimova N., Roishev A.R., Holboyev A., Mustafakulov H., Iskanadzhiev I., Islomov M., Boymuradov I., Aliboev A., Ubaidullaev O., Abdurahmanov A., Abzalimov R. ., Mirshahodzhaev B., Bulishev U., Razzakova BA, Tojiev Sh., Khabibullaeva U., Sagatov R., Shamsiev E.
And also the following senior teachers:
Ilkhomov U., Botirov R., Ayupov A., Islomov M., Khamidova M., Yunusov O., Inoyatova Z., Khamidova M., Tashmuhamedova N., Kosimova M., Safarova M., Odilova M., Khushbekova R ., Shoumarova G., Yakhshiants V.R., Davtyan V., Borodina LI, Budarina V., Khamidullaeva H., Sodikov M., Ismoilov V., Afanasyeva T., Ivanova O., Kim N.B. ., Kim D.I.
Activities of the department “Higher Mathematics”:
– At the moment there are 2 professors, 15 associate professors, 10 senior lecturers, 7 assistant at the department. The department conducts classes in various faculties like: Electronics and Automation, Energy, Mining, Geology, Mechanics. On higher mathematics and on special sections of higher mathematics classes are conducted at 1 and 2 courses.
Professorial-Teaching Composition of the department
- Khudoinazarov Khairulla, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
- Akhmedov Akrom, doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, professor
- Olimov Abduvali, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Rasulov Saidakhmat, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Sadritdinova Zulfiya, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Shodmonov Gani, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Abdikarimov Abdali, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Tadjibaev Bahrom, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Rakhmatullaeva Nilufar, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Yuldoshev Adash, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Kayumov Shukur, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Shamsiev Rakhim, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Esonov Egamberdy, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Abduganievich Abduvali, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Shamsiev Damin, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Yusupov Abdulaziz, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Bekchonov Sherzod, senior teacher
- Minarova Nigora, senior teacher
- Talipova Nigora, Senior Lecturer
- Mustafakulov Hamdam, senior teacher
- Khalmatov Rustam, Senior Lecturer
- Kholkhodzhaev Bokhodir, senior teacher
- Khaldybaeva Ibodat, senior lecturer
- Abdikayumova Gulnoz, senior teacher
- Gasanova Nadezhda, senior teacher
- Rakhmonov Uktam, senior lecturer
- Mardonov Arslon, assistant
- Kurolov Bekjon, assistant
- Nosirova Dildora, assistant
- Fayazova Zarina Kudratilloevna, assistent
- Xaitov Tojiboy Omonovich, assistent
- Fayziev Aziz, assistant
- Ergashev Jamshid, assistant
- Utebaev Baxodir Dauletbay o’g’li, assistant
- Quranboev Hamdam Nuriddinovich, assistant
- Xolbekov Jurat Abdinabievich, assistant
- Axralov Hamidillaxon Ziyatovich, assistant
Research work of the department “Higher mathematics”
Employees of the department conduct research in the following areas:
- -Methodes for solving problems in applied mathematics and developing software.
- – Nonstationary interaction of a deformed medium with a viscous-rounded cylindrical layer and shells.
- – Study of the characteristics of some problems described by the differential equation and the development of new methods for their solution.
Throughout the whole period of the department’s existence, scientific seminars were held at the departments. The following scientists were at the seminars at different times:
Academicians of Russia Mitropolsky Yu.A., Lavrentiev MM, Academician of Moldova Sibirsky K.V. Academician of Uzbekistan Syrozhiddinov S.Kh., Professors: Matveev M.A. (LDU), Myshkis AD (Moscow), Sadovsky LV (Moscow), Sudakov RS (MTU), Kukles I.S. (SSU), etc.
Employees of the department participated and made presentations at international scientific conferences and seminars:
- Professor Khudainazarov X – in the city of. Moscow, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, and in other cities of the CIS.
- Professor-Akhmedov A-in. Moscow, Bulgaria-Varna, Germany-Dresden and other CIS cities.
- Associate Professor – Kayumov Sh – in gg. Moscow, Kazan, Nadym, Alma-Ata, Baku, Novosibirsk, Samarkand and other cities.
- Associate Professor – Abdukarimov A in the city – Kiev, Moscow, Shymkent and other CIS cities.
- Associate Professor – Kayumov E.K. In the year. – Moscow, Novosibirsk and other CIS cities.
- In 2014-2015, the department carried out a fundamental project on the topic: “Development of a new method for summing the spectral decomposition in distributed parameters in optimal control problems and its application”.
- At the moment, the department is carrying out the applied scientific project A-14-45 on the topic “Nonlinear problems of calculating the strength of composite platinum with complex configurations.”
Monographs, textbooks, manuals and scientific articles. This year, the teachers of the department this academic year by 5 methodical manuals were published.
- А.Юлдашев, Ахмедова Х., Пирматов Ш. Бир ўзгарувчили функциянинг интеграл ва дифференциал ҳисоби. 2016 йил. 192 б.
- Р.Н.Шaмсиев. Oliy matematika fanining Ehtimollar nazariyasi va matematik statistika qismidan misol va masalalar bo’yicha uslubiy qo’llanma. 2016 yil. TDTU nashriyoti.
- Каюмов Ш. Арзикулов F. Мatematika. Eng muxim ma`lumotlar to`plami. Тошкент. ТошДТУ, 2016.108 в.
- Р.Н.Шaмсиев. Текисликда алмаштиришлар ёрдамида айланадан эллипс ҳосил қилиш. Физика, математика ва информатика. 2016 й. №5, 39-43.