DEPARTMENT OF POWER SUPPLY
Head of the Department:
Rakhmonov Ikromzhon Usmonovich
Phone : +998 90 945-87-00
Reception days and time:
Department of “Electricity” was created D.Sc. prof. Kadyrov TM in 1971. In the creation of the Department brought together leading researchers of the Faculty of Energy, among them Professor Fazilov FH, Kadyrov TM, HM associate professor Alimov, Orange IN, Aronov ML other. At the same time in the development of the department contributed to the professors; Karimov HG, Saidkhodjaev AG, Bobojonov MK, associate professors; Tasleem AD, Jalilov MH, Khazanovich IA, HA Alimov, Rasulov AN Usmonov EG, Hakimov TH, AA Azizov, Pardaboev H .M, Siddikov IH, Tunoguz YA, Rismuhammedov DA, senior teachers; Autograph IA Holbaeva AL, Rafikova GR, FS Mamarasulova other. Currently, representatives of the young generation Rakhmonov IU, Tuichiev FN, Rўzinazarov MR, Bahadir II worthy to continue to do their mentors.
Currently, the department “Power” is considered the base of the department on the specialty in the country. During its activity the chair trained more than 1,000 young highly qualified specialists. They are doing productive work in industry, research and design organizations concerned with the transmission and distribution of electric energy consumption and operation, design and development of advanced systems.
From 1971 to 1984 the department was headed by Professor Kadyrov TM, 1985-2006 years professor Karimov HG, 2006-2018 years associate Professor Taslima AD. From 2018 to the present head of the department Ph.D. Associate Professor Rakhmonov I.U,
Direction Bachelor of Education:
5310200 – Utilities (Electricity) the direction of education – in the direction of science and technology, includes a full set of tools, techniques, methodologies, human activities aimed at the creation and use of electric power supply of industrial enterprises and cities and their use.
5A310201 – Power supply (industrial enterprises and cities) Master’s specialty – a set of organizations to study subjects in the specialty in higher, professional development and retraining of secondary special and professional educational institutions of Uzbekistan and scientific – research institutes of the industry; on the scientific-production association: industrial complex of all organizations involved in the design, installation of electricity production, installation and operation of industrial plants and cities.
of the department:
- Rakhmonov Ikromzhon Usmonovich Taslima – Head of Department, associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Science (PhD);
- 2.Abdurahmon Dehkonovich – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Saidkhodjaev Anwar Gulyamovich – Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Rasulov Abdulhay Norhodzhaevich – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Eldor Usmonov Ganievich – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Khakimov Turakul Khakimovich – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Mamarasulova Feruza Sogatovna – lecturer;
- Rafikova Gulnora Rihsitillaevna – Senior Lecturer;
- Karimov Rahmatilla Chorievich – Senior Lecturer;
- Tuichiev Furkat Numonovich – Senior Lecturer;
- Bahadir Ilos Ismailovich – assistant;
- Rўzinazarov Mirjalol Rahmonberdievich – assistant;
- Melikuziev Mirkomil Vohid ўғli – assistant;
- Niyozov Nu’mon Nizomidddinovich -assistant;
- Zhalilov Dinorah Anvarovna -assistant;
- Mahmuthonov Sultonhўzha Kamolhўzha ўғli -assistant;
Currently, along with the main professorial – teaching staff are part-time teacher of scholars and specialty industrial enterprises and scientific institutions.
They include the following;
- Hoshimov Fazilzhon Abidovich – professor, Ph.D. Head of the Laboratory STC JSC “Uzbekenergo”;
- Bobojonov Maksud Kalandarovich – professor, Ph.D. Deputy Director of the Agency for Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan;
- Berdishea Abdulrahim Sulaymonovich – Head of the Department TIIIMSKH, Ph.D., Assoc.
- Sattorov Khurshid Abdishukurovich – Ph.D. Associate Professor of
“Systems of energy supply” Tuit.
Scientific – research work:
Directions of scientific – research work of the department:
Optimization of power supply systems, reducing zatratқ electricity, the development of energy-saving techniques and novқh development bezkontaktnқh devices and their application in production. (Supervisor, Ph.D., Assoc. Taslima AD)
“Elektr ta’minoti” kafedrasining ilmiy tadqiqot ishlari bo’yicha ustivor yo’nalishlari:
- Energiya ta’minoti tizimida o’zgarish texnikasi vositalari, kontaktsiz va yangi elektr motorlar yordamida energiya ta’minotining ilmiy asoslarini, printsiplarini va yo’llarini rivojlantirish, energiya ta’minoti rejimlarini va elektr energiya sifatini yaxshilash. (Mas’ul ijrochi:Ph.D., associate professor Rismuhammedov DA Ijrochilar: D.Sc. Bobojonov MK, ass. Tuychiev FN, str.pr. Mamarasulova FS).
- Sanoat korxonalari va shaharlar energiya ta’minoti tizimida energshiyadan samarali foydalanish, energiya sarf-xarajatlarini kamaytirish va elektr ta’minoti tizimini optimallashning yangi uslublarini yaratish (Ma’sul ijrochi: Ph.D., Associate Professor A. Rasulov Ijrochilar: D.Sc. Hoshimov FA, Ph.D., assistant professor. Saidkhodjaev AG, Associate Professor Rakhmonov IU, str.pr. Karimov R.Ch., str.pr. Rafikova GR, ass.MR Rўzinazarov., Ass.Melikuziev MV, Ass. Bahadir II,
ass.Mahmuthonov SK., Ass. Jalilov DA).
Kafedrada ilmiy-tadqiqot ishlari bo’yicha quyidagi davlat grantlari va xo’jalik shartnomalari bajarilmoqda:
- A-3-82 -Methods to improve the efficient use of energy resources in the electric arc furnaces of ferrous metallurgy. PhD. Taslima AD
- A-3-65 – improvement and optimization of the induction motor mechanisms fan load type. PhD. Rismuhammedov DA
- RT-ATEX-2018-357 to increase reliability and efficiency of power supply systems through the use of contactless devices. Ph.D., prof.Bobozhanov MK
- X / N-21/16, “Analysis of energy losses in electrical networks 0,4-6-10 kV” PhD. Taslima AD
Scientific – research work carried out under the guidance of professors and teachers of the department and to implement them brought all professors and teachers of composition, senior scientists, engineers and students gifted applicants.
Carried out research work aimed at solving important and sought-after production problems in today’s time. The results of scientific research are brought to the basic facilities and in a convenient process on the basis of scientific problems – research formed the rate of final qualifying works of master’s thesis.
According to the results of scientific research in the department published national and international published, make presentations. In recent years, members of the Department received copyright certificates and patents for the following tasks.
- Taslima AD, Hoshimov FA, Rakhmonov IU The program for calculating the energy performance meltshop // O’Agentstvo intellectual property of Uzbekistan. Certificate DGU №03369 28.10.2015
- Hoshimov FA, Rakhmonov IU A program for calculating specific energy consumption at the EAF // Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. Certificate DGU №03365 26.10.2015
- Rakhmonov I.U .. The program of calculation of specific energy consumption by type of product rolling mills metallurgical industries // Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. certificate №0354417.02.2016
- Yusupov, Tuichiev FN, Bobojonov MK Rismuhammedov DA The program of building and settlement patterns magnetizing forces. Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. Certificate 05009. 01/31/2018.
- Rismuhammedov DA Tuichiev FN, Shamsuddinov HF A three-phase windings on the poles polyusopereklyuchaemaya ratio 2/5. Application for the invention. IAP 20180027. 23.01.2018.
- Rismuhammedov DA Bobojonov MK Tuichiev FN .. Three-phase winding polyusopereklyuchaemaya on 10/12 poles. Application for the invention. IAP 20180133. 03.04.2018.
- Bobojonov MM Zayniddinov M.N., Bobojonov MK polyusoper simulator eklyuchaemyh winding two-speed motors. Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. Certificate DGU 20180249. 09.04.2018.
- Usmonov EG, Rasulov A. Karimov R.Ch. Nochiziқli speaker electric zanzhiridagi zharaonlarni aniқlash Dastur. Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. The certificate № DGU 20180350. 25.05.2018.
- Rakhmonov IU, Hoshimov FA, Rasulov AN AD Taslima A program for calculating specific energy consumption on production lines of industrial enterprises // Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. Certificate DGU №0354317.02.2016
- Rasulov A. Rakhmonov IU, Melikuziev MV Progarmma calculation determining the energy loss in the substation equipment of metallurgical enterprises // Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. The certificate № DGU №0431218.03.2017.
- Rakhmonov IU, Niyozov NN Avto_prognoz program to predict the energy consumption at the mechanical engineering enterprises // Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan. Certificate DGU №05345 31.05.2018
- Educational methodical work:
Particular attention is deleted creation of manuals and textbooks in the subjects studied at the department. In recent years, professors and teachers released the following monographs and textbooks and teaching aids:
- Taslimov AD, DA Rismuhammedov, Mamarasulova FS “Relay protection and automation.” Tutorial. – T .: Iqtisod moliya, 2013.
- Hoshimov FA, Taslima AD “Fundamentals of energy conservation.” Training Manuals. – T .: Voris, 2014.
- Karimov HG, Bobojonov MK “Fundamentals of the theory of automatic regulation and control.” Tutorial. – T .: Intellekt ekspert, 2014.
- Karimov HG, Taslima AD, AN Rasulov “Electrical networks and systems”. Tutorial. – T .: Tafakkur qanoti, 2015.
- five. Karimov R.Ch., Rafikova GR “Fundamentals of electrical safety.” Tutorial. – T .: Spektrum media, 2015.
- Saidkhodjaev AG “Electric lighting”. Tutorial. – T .: Tafakkur bo’stoni 2015.
- Saidkhodjaev AG “Fundamentals of energy conservation.” Textbook. – T .: Lesson press, 2015.eight. Saidkhodjaev AG “Power supply of cities.” Textbook. – T .: Fan-texnologiya, 2015.
- Khakimov TX. Other. “Electrical Installation.” Tutorial. – T .: Spektrum media, 2015.
- Hoshimov FA, Taslima AD, Rakhmonov IU “In the electricity power systems Automated control and accounting system.” – T .: Iqtisod moliya, 2015.
- Saidkhodjaev AG “Methods and tools of the audit.” – T .: Noshirlik yog’dusi, 2015.
- A. Rasulov Rakhmonov IU “Electrical networks and systems”. Textbook. – T .: Fan-texnologiya, 2018.
- Hoshimov FA, Taslima AD, Rakhmonov IU “Fundamentals of energy conservation.” Textbook. – T .: Fan-texnologiya, 2018.
In addition, for all studied subjects of the department prepared manuals on laboratory and practical exercises, as well as for term papers and projects:
- Taslima AD, AN Rasulov, Mamarasulova FS, Rakhmonov IU “Electrical networks and systems” to run practical sessions training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2014.
- Taslima AD, DA Rismuhammedov Rahmonov IU “Automatic power control and metering system in the power supply system”to perform laboratory work instructions Manuals Manuals instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2014.
- Rakhmonov IUPractical lessons “Basics of electricity” to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2015.
- Saidkhodjaev AG, Saidhodzhaeva MA «Fundamentals of energy efficiency” to perform laboratory work training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2015.
- Saidkhodjaev AG, Saidhodzhaeva MA «Basics of electricity” to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2015.
- Rismuhammedov DA Mamarasulova FS, FN Tuichiev “Relay protection and automation “to carry out the laboratory work instructions Manuals Manuals instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2015.
- Rismuhammedov DA, Karimov R.Ch., Tuichiev FN “Power supply of industrial enterprises”to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2015.
- A. Rasulov Rakhmonov IU “Transmission, distribution and consumption of electrical energy”to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2017.
- Rakhmonov IU Niyozov NN “Electric lighting”to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2018.
- Rakhmonov IU Bahadir II “Fundamentals of energy efficiency”to perform practical exercises training manual instructions. – T .: ToshDTU, 2018.
Department of International Communication:
The department cooperates with the following institutions; Moscow Power Engineering Institute. University of Hannover, Darmitand Technical University (Germany), Technical University of Berlin, Tashkent Institute of Railway Transport Engineers, Tashkent Institute of Information Technologies, Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agriculture, Fergana Polytechnic Institute, Karshi State University, Navoyinsky State Institute of Mining.
In the process of learning efficiency is achieved by fixing the theoretical knowledge with the practical. To do this, at the industrial enterprises organized branches of the department, where he will hold practical and laboratory classes in the subjects of educational undergraduate direction “Fundamentals of electrical” and “Installation and use of the electricity system.”
In the process of training organized master classes by leading experts of the enterprises.
Department of Laboratory Lecture:
318- audience: Laboratory on the subject of “AMR”.
316- audience: Undergraduates and researchers. Equipped with secured by modern equipment, listed in Germany.
322- audience:Laboratory audience on the subject “Power”, “Power supply of industrial enterprises”, “indicators of the quality of electric power.”