DEPARTMENT OF HYDRAULICS AND HYDROPOWER
Head of the department:
Muhammadiev Murodulla Muhammadievich
Doctor of Technical Sciences
Phone: +998 99 811-39-66
days of reception :
From Monday to Wednesday — 900-1100—
on Tuesdays and Fridays — 1400-1600
History of the department:
The chair under the name «Hydraulics» was organized by the prominent scientist Professor V.D. Zhurin in 1925 as part of the engineering and meliorative faculty of Turkistan State University.The department prepares engineers (bachelors) for the Republic of Uzbekistan on specialty hydraulics and hydraulic machines. In subsequent years, the department was also subjected to repeated reorganizations within the SAEMI-SAEI.In 1946 -1969 years. Department headed by Professor I.Ya. Kaminsky, in the years 1943-1945. — Professor of the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute. Morozov. From 1969/70 to 1984, V.I. Semenido, in 1984-1996. The chair was headed by Ph.D. Assoc. M.A. Khusanov, and from 1996 to 2008 The department was headed by prof. Doctor of technical sciences. M.M. Muhammadiev. Since 2008-2010 the department was headed by Ph.D., Assoc. H.K. Tashmatov. Since March 26, 2010 and up to the present time the chair is headed by Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. M.M. Mukhammadiev.Later, from 1991 to 1997, it became known as «Hydropower plants and hydraulic machines», and from 1997-2001 the department was called «Hydropower and renewable energy sources». From 2004-2008. The department was renamed into «Hydropower», and from 2008 to the present time it is named «Hydraulics and hydropower».Currently, the department has a comprehensive laboratory in which at the courses of hydropower plants, pumping stations, hydraulics and hydropneumatic drives, a training session is conducted for more than 2000 students for the academic year. And also in this laboratory, research and practical work is carried out.Graduates of this specialty worked and occupy leading positions in the CIS countries: I.R. Shagazatov — Minister of Construction Materials of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ph.D., Professor R.Kh. Zhurayev — Minister of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, I.M. Zainiddinov — chairman of the holding company «Uzbekneftgas», T.Yu. Yunusov is the general director of «UzbekEnergoTaMir», F.H. Rasulov-director of the Nurek hydropower plant, GI Kornakov — director of the UE Hydroproject IRS, M. Shamayramov — head of the department of «Pump stations, energy and communications» of the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan, RR. Shagaliev — deputy director of the Krosnoyarsk hydroelectric power station, M.E. Belinson — head of the department Tashgidrooprotek, Ya. L. Dukhovny — chief engineer Tashgidrpoproject, Ph.D. A.G. Kalashnikov is a leading specialist of USAID, L.Motarigin is a leading specialist of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan, I.B. Turetsky is the leading specialist, the head of the department of the Hydropower Institute (RF), Sh.A.Askarov is the chief engineer of the ITC of Uzbekenergo, A. Gufranov is the chief engineer of the cascades «Tashkent HPP», LBRazhabov — the project manager for water management Systems of Zarafshan-Fergana Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of Uzbekistan, etc.The chair has and develops great links with the design and research institutes of the CIS.Leading scientists from the production and institutes of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan are involved in the educational process, such as Ph.D. V.A. Khalmatov — head of the design department «Suvmash», Ph.D. N.R. Avezova — Heads of the Laboratory of the Physico-Technical Institute of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. Sh.I. Klychev — director of the SKTB at the institute «IP and LT», doctor of technical sciences, prof. E.Zh.Maxmudov and Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. O.Ya.Glovatsky — heads of the laboratories of the scientific research institute «Irrigation and water problems», etc.In 1997 — 2001, on the initiative of Professor M.M. Muhammadiyeva received a bachelor’s degree in the new direction «Hydropower». This is the great educational, methodological and personnel support provided by the President of SPbSPU, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, prof. Yu.S. Vasiliev.
Training of bachelors at the department:
5310100 – Energy (Hydropower)
Preparation of Master’s degree at the department:
5A310101 — Hydroelectric power stations and renewable energy sources
Master’s degree — specialization in higher education, advanced training and retraining for specialties of secondary specialized and vocational education; Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and branch research institutes; scientific and production associations; feasibility study and design, modeling of hydroelectric power stations and renewable sources (hydrocumulation, hydraulics, solar energy, wind, etc.); calculation, testing and testing of hydroelectric power stations; use of hydropower facilities; Research institutes engaged in the diagnostics and reliability of hydropower facilities and relevant scientific, technical and technological issues; industrial production systems and industrial and other organizations.
Teaching staff of the department:
- Mukhammadiev M.M. Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
- Nizamov O.H., Ph.D. assistant professor;
- Nasrulin A.B. Ph.D. assistant professor;
- Mukolyantz AA — assistant professor;
- Ergasheva D.K Ph.D, associate professor;
- Hamdamov Bekmamat – Ph.D, associate professor;
- Paluanov D.T.- Ph.D associate professor;
- Juraev KS Senior Lecturer;
- Mamatkulov D.A Senior Lecturer;
- Kenzhaev B.O. assistant;
- Gadaev S.K. Senior Lecturer;
- Saidov F.S. assistant;
- Zhuraev S. R assistant;
- Shodibekova F.T. assistant;
- Kulanov J.B assistant.
- Karimova N.E assistant.
At present, along with professors-teachers who constantly work at the department, a number of scientists and specialists of industrial enterprises and scientific researchers work in the field of pedagogical activity. These include:
- Klychev Shavkat Isakovich — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
- Glovatsky Oleg Yakovlevich — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
- Kan Eduard Klimentovich — Ph.D., Associate Professor.
Research work is conducted under the guidance of leading professors and teachers of the department, as well as all professors, teachers, senior researchers, engineers and talented students.2017 1 OS-F3-15 «Hydroaccumulating power plants with water capacity using a scientific approach to improve energy efficiency and development of theoretical cases», a fundamental project and 1 А-4-24 «Hydroaccumulating power plants» Development and development of efficient technologies for the use of renewable hydraulic energy in Uzbekistan «.2018 1 OS-F3-15 «Hydroaccumulating power plants with water power using a scientific approach to improve energy efficiency and development of theoretical cases» fundamental project continued.In recent years, based on the results of scientific research conducted at the department, about 50 scientific articles and reports have been published in national and international publications.In recent years, the department staff received 11 copyright certificates and patents. For example:
- Mukhammadiev M.M, Urishev B.U, Zhuraev S.R Water intake structure. Application for utility model FAP 20130035, 03/27/2013.
- Mukhammadiev M.M, Juraev K.S, Zhuraev S.R, Urishev B.U. Program for the determination of technical and economic indicators of pumped storage power plants. Certificate of official registration of the computer program. No. DGU 02721, 03/19/2013.
- Mukhammadiev M.M, Urishev B.U, Dzhuraev K.S, Mamadierov E.K, Zhuraev S.R, Makhmudov Zh. Shutter of hydraulic engineering structure. Patent application IAP # 20130263, September 5, 2013.
- Mukhammadiev M.M, Juraev K.S, Zhuraev S.R The program for determining the main parameters of hydropower plants. Certificate of official registration of the computer program. DGU No. 022722, March 19, 2013.
- Mamatkulov D.A, Azimov R.K, Tashmatov H.K. Non-contact detachable thermal converter of gas or liquid flow. 05/20/2013, No. IAP 04719.
- In the period 2016-2017 and 2017-2018. doctoral theses (PhD, DS) were not defended at the department, but after the end of 2017-2018 academic year, the senior teacher Juraev K.S. plans to defend the thesis on PhD, and in 2018-2019 academic year, Senior Lecturer D.A. Mamatkulov and assistant Zhuraev SR plan to protect PhD.,
Educational and methodical work:
The department pays special attention to the preparation of textbooks and manuals. In recent years, teachers of the department have created a number of monographs, textbooks and manuals, the main of which:
- Muxammadiev M.M, Mamatkulov D.A. Gidroenergetik qurilmalar. — T.:2015.
- Mukolyantz A. A. Hydraulics. — T .: «Fan va texnologiyalar» nashiryoti, 2016.
- Tashmatov H.K. Matrix analysis of converters with thermal distributed parameters. Monograph. — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013, 134 p.
- Mukhammadiev M.M, Urishev B, Mamadierov E.K., Juraev Қ.S. Power plants of low power based on renewable energy sources. — T.: 2015.
- Ismanzhanov AI, Klychev Sh.I., Bokoev K.A. Secondary concentrators of solar thermal power plants. Bishkek-2015.
- Ismanjanov A.I., Kl’chev SH.I., Bokoev K.A. Vtorichn’e konsentratory solnechnyx teploenergeticheskix ustanovok. Bishkek-2015.
- Tashmatov X.K. Issiqlik o’lchov o’zgartirgichlari. ToshDTU, 2015.
- Muxammadiev M.M, Nosirov F.J, Urishev B, Djuraev Q.S. Gidroenergetik qurilmalarni ishlatish. — T.:2015.
- Nizamov O.X, Nosirov F.J, Fayziev X, Alimova L.O. Gidroelektrostansiyalar va nasos stansiyalarining gidromexanik jihozlari. 1-qismi. — T.:2015.
- Nizamov O.X, Nosirov F.J, Fayziev X, Alimova L.O. Gidroelektrostansiyalar va nasos stansiyalarining gidromexanik jihozlari.2-qismi. — T.:2015.
- Muxammadiev M.M, Urishev B, Djuraev Q.S. Gidroenergetik qurilmalar. — T.:2015.
- Muxammadiev M.M. va boshqalar. Gidravlika asoslari va yuvuvchi suyuqliklar. — T .: 2013.
- Mukhammadiev MM, Nosirov F. Zh., Nizamov O. Kh., Khidirov AA Operation of hydropower plants (methodical instructions). — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013.
- Muxammadiev M.M., Nosirov F.J., Paluanov D.T., Djuraev K.S., Juraev S.R. Gidroenergetik qurilmalarni ishlatish (uslubiy qo’llanma). — T .: ToshDTU, 2013.
- Muxammadiev M.M., Nosirov F.J., Paluanov D.T. Gidrotexnika inshootlari (uslubiy qo’llanma). — T .: ToshDTU, 2013.
- Mukhammadiev MM, Nosirov FZ, Kholmatov VA, Paluanov DT Hydrotechnical constructions (educational-methodical manual). — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013.
- Shokirov A. A., Mukolyans A. A., Karimov A. A., Paluanov D.T. Gidravlika (metodik ko’rsatma). — T .: ToshDTU, 2013.
- Shokirov A. A., Karimov A. A., Mukolyans A. A., Paluanov D.T. Gidravlika va gidropnevmoyuritmalar (uslubiy qo’llanma). — T .: ToshDTU, 2013.
- Mukolyantz AA, Karimov AA, Shakirov AA Fundamentals of the theory of burning fuel and installation (educational-methodical manual). — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013.
- Karimov AA, Shokirov A.A., Mukolyans A.A. Gidravlika asoslari, nasoslar va kompressorlar. — T .: 2013.
- Karimov AA, Shakirov AA, Mukolyantz AA Hydro-gas dynamics, pumps, fans and compressors (educational and methodical manual). — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013.
- 15. Mukolyantz A.A. Collection of basic formulas for general and inorganic chemistry (educational-methodical manual). — T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2013.
Educational and laboratory equipment at the department:
The educational and laboratory equipment of the department «Hydraulics and hydropower» is located in 114b, 114v, 101 auditoriums of the power faculty and at the pumping station.
114b, room 114b and educational and laboratory equipment in the «Pump Station» building are in working condition, but they are obsolete.
101 room is equipped with experimental training and experimental equipment on the topic «Hydraulics» obtained from Germany.