Head of the primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, Adviser to the rector of the university on youth issues
Suyarov Shaxzod Salim o’g’li
Except on weekends
Every day: 9:00 to 18:00
Phone number: +998 97 782 62 52
The primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan named after Islam Karimov Tashkent State Technical University was established on September 12, 2017. The Youth Union of Uzbekistan is committed to the formation of a physically healthy, spiritually mature and intellectually developed, independent-minded young generation, protection of youth from external threats and harmful effects of “popular culture”, protection of the rights and legitimate interests of youth. The union is a non-governmental non-profit organization uniting the youth of Uzbekistan.
The main goal of the Union is to deepen the democratic, political and economic reforms in the country, strengthen peace and harmony in society, involve Uzbekistan in the process of joining the developed countries and ensure effective protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the younger generation. – Improving the spiritual and professional level of girls, helping them to realize their intellectual and creative potential.
The main tasks of the Union are:
– The formation of well-rounded, independent-minded young people with their own position and convictions, able to take a worthy place in society, to be a decisive force and support in the process of reforming the country, their political culture, raising legal literacy and legal awareness;
– Educating young people, especially non-organized youth, in the spirit of morality and military patriotism, instilling in them a sense of historical memory, national pride and identity, involvement in events, respect for national and universal values;
– protection of the rights and legitimate interests of young people, support their aspirations to acquire modern professions, involvement in entrepreneurial activities;
– to support talented young people, create conditions for them to realize their creative and intellectual potential and involve them in scientific activities;
– formation of a healthy lifestyle, ecological culture among young people, especially non-organized youth, wide involvement of them in regular physical culture and sports; – to protect young people, especially unorganized youth, from the influence of religious extremist and other destructive organizations, from the negative influences and threats coming from abroad under the guise of “mass culture”, to prevent and prevent delinquency and crime among young people. collusion and so on.