April 27, 2019 in the Tashkent Islam Karimov State Technical University held a republican scientific-methodical and practical seminar “Improving the quality of teaching” Higher Mathematics “in the field of pedagogical technical knowledge”
The seminar was attended by B. Nazarov, the State Inspectorate for Supervision of the Quality of Education under the Cabinet of Ministers, M.Tozhiev, A.Hurramov, TSTU, TAYLKEY, KarMII, TITLI from the Center for Higher and Secondary Special Education, TUIT, TCTI, TAQI, TITLI , Tashkent Turin Polytechnic University and other universities of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The following issues were discussed at the seminar:
• New regulatory and methodological documents in the content of the mathematical module;
• Improvement of regulatory and procedural documents in mathematical sciences based on the best practices of developed foreign countries;
• discuss the level of provision of science with modern teaching materials;
• introduction of modern pedagogical and information technologies in the educational process, taking into account the specifics of the subject;
• taking into account the specifics of general educational and professional disciplines of teaching science;
• continuity and continuity in teaching science;
• Exchange of experience with experienced colleagues from abroad, as well as with experienced colleagues from Uzbekistan.
Relevant decisions were made on issues that were discussed at the seminar.